The Weather in Albany
Thursday 04/27 10%
High 74° / Low 58°
Areas of morning fog with some patchy drizzle. Partly to mostly cloudy. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 04/28 20%
High 79° / Low 59°
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 04/29 20%
High 80° / Low 47°
Overcast. High around 80F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
DRC 2016 CONVENTION
UNITING FOR VICTORY IN 2016
APRIL 15-16, The Desmond, Albany NY
Please note that room assignments may change.
Friday Afternoon, April 15, 2016
Saturday Morning, April 16, 2016
|7:30 – 9:00 AM||Convention Registration and Credentials||Fort Orange Walkway|
|8:00 – 9:00 AM||Breakfast with Comptroller Tom DiNapoli||Fort Orange Ballroom|
|9:00 – 9:30 AM||DRC Business Meeting and DRC Board Elections||Fort Orange Ballroom|
|10:00 AM||President Bill Clinton||King Street Ballroom|
|Followed by||Democrats are in the House
Congressman Paul Tonko, NY 20thPanel Discussion: Issues and Candidates
|Fort Orange Ballroom|
|Networking by Congressional Districts|
|CD 19 Candidates Zephyr Teachout & Will Yandick||Scrimshaw Room|
|CD 20 Paul Tonko||Suite 156|
|CD 21 Candidate Mike Derrick||The Lodge|
|CD 22 Candidates David Gordon & Kim Myers||Shaker Room|
|CD 23 Candidate John Plumb||30 High Street|
|CD 24 Candidates Colleen Deacon, Eric Kingson, Steve Williams||Suite 120|
|CD 27 Candidate Diana Kastenbaum||20 High Street|
|1:30 PM||Luncheon: Remarks by Sanders Campaign representative Rania Batrice||Fort Orange Ballroom|
|2:30 PM||PM Board Wrap-up meeting, new Board Members please plan to attend!|
- Final DRC General Membership Meeting Minutes from April 16, 2016
- 2016 Conference Proxy Form
- 2016 Notification of DRC Board Elections
- General Membership Meeting Minutes – May 17, 2015
- Proposed changes to the Bylaws with changes marked (redlined)
- Proposed changes to the Bylaws without changes marked (clean)
- A RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF CONSTRUCTING THE KOREAN WAR MEMORIAL WALL OF REMEMBRANCE AS PART OF THE KOREAN WAR VETERANS MEMORIAL ON THE NATIONAL MALL IN WASHINGTON, D.C.